Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

i apprEciatE u!!! ;)

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cerita Pasai PENANG


Nak cerita pasal Penang. Bukan pasai 1st time datang sini, tapi this is my 1st time been working here; the place that I never dream about. Walopun Penang ni just next to my home town; Taiping, but I never dream that I will be here and live here as well as working here. Tapi inilah takdir, kadang2 kita xmintak & xduga pon, tetibe je jadi..



Takpela, we start it with my life at LKSB, so far it is going smoothly. Everything is under control, I am still learning and they still teaching me nicely. Walopun saya diberikan 2org staf under me, tp so far dorang yang mengajar saya..hehe...Looks like I am the training student...haha... But it’s ok; to be a good leader, do not hesitate to learn from the inferior... bagus sebenarnya, lagipon saya “zero” pasal kerja ni... I never been occupy with any manufacturing account (except doing audit for manufacturing company last year)… no experience, so what did u expect from me? hehe… tambahan pula, LKSB is producing “fiber cable”; the things that I just heard when I am here… seriously!! (Me so brainless)...But thank God I have well known persons around me and them so helpful… tqvm...



Subsequently, for my first week been working here, I have “driver” who send and pick me up. But my driver will be so late…my office hour until 530pm only but I have to wait until 1hour (sometimes more). So bored… however, I am so glad I have the “driver”… he is so caring and so ♥ing…and of course he is my boyfriend aka my fiancée…all the while I am here, he treat me well… adorable!!!..then, after 1week, we went back our hometown (luckily we came from the same place) and getting engaged and then I bring my car here. So, after that I drive alone to work…



Em,xmau cerita pasal kerja dah, nak cerita pasal Penang plak…setakat ni,dah banyak tempat yang aku dah g serata penang ni.. I mean, shopping complex la..queensbay(almost),komtar,perangin mall, bukit jambul, Cuma Gurney Plaza je xsempat pegi..(sbenaq nya dah pegi,tp xdan nak masuk..ralit duk makan kat deretan kedai makan yg best area tuh…hehehe)..thanx dear sbb bwak saye menjelajahi serata Penang..BESH!!!!



Erm,rasenye itu je kot dulu setakat ni… dah lame x update blog nih… rindu nau ngan tenet!!! Ini pon tpaksa mintak tulon ngan en tunangan utk post…(again..thanx dear)

No comments:

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Labels

:: sharing is caring :: (188) ~ hoBi aku ~ (6) ~ wedding ~ (1) ♥my new journey♥ (155) 1-6bulan (3) aiskrim (1) aktiviti laki bini (30) aktiviti sekeluarga (2) along n ilham (12) anak (37) aqiqah (4) artis (3) atuk (1) audit team yg best (3) baby (6) baby carrier (1) baju raya (2) bandung (3) bbcreamsqb (1) berangans (1) birthday (6) bisnesadikberadik (2) budak (5) business is business (17) carrier (1) cleansersqb (1) comel (3) contest (1) crochet (7) crosstich (1) cuti-cuti (14) dapur elektrik (1) dinner (1) DIY (2) doa (2) dryer machine (1) electrolux (2) emo xtentu pasal (#_#) (20) encik suami (11) ho (1) how i wish i can get this ^_^ (9) ibu-anak (5) impian (4) ISLAM agamaku. (14) jahit menjahit (5) Jai's family vacation (1) jaikitofamily (2) jaikitoteam (2) just for FUN (19) kawan (1) kayuh itik (1) kediaman (1) kelakar (2) keluargaFAIZAL (26) keluargaku (52) kenduri kendara (12) kereta idaman (1) kerja (2) kesihatan anak (6) Lazada (1) lebiu anak-anak (3) lelong (1) lenovo (1) makan (16) mamayangbuat (2) manik (6) masak (9) masksqb (1) me (6) melaka (2) membebel (3) merepek meraban ;) (80) mimpi (2) muka (2) niece (1) nile (1) nuffnang (5) nurulJANNAHalisya (12) nurulKHAYRAsafiyyah (1) nurulQISYAdamia (67) online (2) opah (1) opishh (3) padang besar (3) parenthood (24) pelik (1) pengalaman (1) peraduan (2) photoshoot (3) pregnancy journey (14) ralat (3) ramadhan (1) raya (4) recommended! (2) resepi (2) resepi mereka (3) rezeki (1) risau (2) rumah (2) sakit (3) samsung (1) saya jual (1) semangat (3) seqybeauty (1) sesaje (80) shopping (21) SimaFairulWedding (2) skincaresqb (1) sqb (1) Stroller (1) susu (1) sweet cherry (1) syukur (25) tak suke. (4) taman tasik taiping (1) teka teki (1) teladan dan pedoman (32) teratakfaizalhasidah (2) teratakFS (1) teringin (1) theNuruls (5) tidur (2) TIPS (4) TOUCHing (4) tragedi (6) tudung (16) tutorial (1) tutorial handphone (1) tutorial printscreen (1) twins stroller (1) VCOA (4) wahai hati (1) wishes (3) zalora (2)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...